Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Common Hold

T: Come over some time and we can drink tea and talk about that place you want to go.
Me: I've been sleeping with this quilt for so many years I'm in love
and I have to see where my love comes from.

T: If you'd like to get to know the group members individually, the circle is made of doubles.
M: I used to get depressed, starting in high school.

T: Coincidentally, I often see you here.
M: Every child's picture has two sides, at least.

T: It's documented babes
cry and refuse comfort most vigorously
before landing
a developmental leap.
M: Ah for sure and then

T: what date could resist what beige.
M: Let me love

T: Let them
M: Let her

T: In Brooklyn, Oakland, here
M: I'm hoarding beautiful things in boxes
for when I find a home.

T: Off the main bazaar across the ATM there's a guy who turns nomads' wedding dresses into
M: things to wear now.

T: Tell me something I don't
M: Let us.

No comments:

Post a Comment