Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Six

Six is my favorite number.
I love its look.
Look at it...

6

Really-
Take another look...

6

It's a great symbol.
It's a sexy symbol.
It's round, curvy, and unapologetically six.
Good for you, six!


It gets a bad name when you put three of them in a row-
666
The devil's number, huh?
Not very inviting, is it?
Or is it?
But that's why I like it.
Not the devil's number,
But rather that as it presents itself in a particular pattern,
It becomes dangerous. Daring. Provocative.
I like that.
A little six can cause such a stir.


I love its sound.
"Six."
"Sicks."
"Sics."
"Siks."
Such a sound to host numerous meanings.
It even lends itself to silly humor-
See? The line above the last one?
Six...numerous...
Ha ha!
How many other numbers do that?



No comments:

Post a Comment