Thursday, January 9, 2014

Staying In

It's time.


To discuss my first impressions of disco.

I can't of course recall, so first off "first"

means nothing.

In this is the first point had, the "nothing" of the "first" is so

disco.


My second impression of disco is wholly positive.

My third impression of disco is
a great boot bit of jealousy, a
hot frog face envy an
ahistorical dismay

My fourth impression of
disco is primarily sexual but
                                                 not entirely, though.

My fifth impression of disco is the loss of my favorite restaurants in New York City a sense of personal health code oppression a
wild righteousness.

My sixth impression of disco is to feel younger than Matt and other people.

My seventh impression of

disco is

as the first though

so






1 comment:

  1. Jaysus, just because I was alive during the final passage of disco. I couldn't even strut, let alone walk!

    ReplyDelete